martes, marzo 24, 2009

Cerdos en el tejado


Pigs on the wing - Pink Floyd
(from the album "Animals", includes rare guitar solo)





If you didn't care
what happened to me,
And I didn't care
for you
We would zig zag our way
through the boredom and pain
Occasionally glancing up through the rain
Wondering which of the buggers to blame
And watching for pigs on the wing.

You know that I care
what happens to you
And I know that you care
for me too
So I don't feel alone
Of the weight of the stone
Now that I've found somewhere safe
To bury my bone
And any fool knows a dog needs a home
A shelter from pigs on the wing


1 comentario:

Alejandro Maiza Catalán dijo...

genial entrada de pink, me encanta su música y quería hacer una entrada, pero nada, no podía resumir en poco espacio lo que quería decir; la tuya está genial tanto en duración como en contenidos me encanta.